External Employee Referral Program
If you love shopping at Diamonds Direct, you’re going to love helping us find more rhinos to join our team!
External Employee Referral Program FAQ
What makes me eligible to refer a candidate?
You are eligible to refer a candidate if you meet the following requirements:
- You must be at least 18 years of age and a legal resident of the United States.
- You cannot be associated with or employed by a staffing or recruiting agency to whom Diamonds Direct is obligated to pay a fee.
What makes my referral an eligible candidate?
Your Referral is eligible if:
- They are not a current employee of Diamonds Direct or any Signet Jewelers banner.
- They have not already been referred by another referral source.
- They have not previously applied for employment with Diamonds Direct.
- They have not already been offered a position by Diamonds Direct.
- They are not already working for Diamonds Direct on a contract or temporary basis.
Am I allowed to refer more than one candidate
Yes! There is no limit to how many candidates you may refer
How do I submit a Referral?
All Referrals must be submitted using the “Submit A Referral” button at the top of this page.
If I refer somebody, does that mean they’re guaranteed an interview?
All Referred candidates will be screened according to our usual process before proceeding with an interview.
How much is the Referral payment?
It is a one-time payment of $1,000.
Will I be taxed on my Referral payment?
All Referral payments Diamonds Direct makes are paid pre-tax. You are responsible for paying all applicable local, state, and federal taxes on any payment received from Diamonds Direct.
What do I need to provide in order to receive my payment?
You will need to complete a W-9 form. There may be circumstances when Diamonds Direct will ask for additional information in order to submit a payment.
How will I receive the payment?
You will receive a check in the mail.
What if I have additional questions?
Please email [email protected] with any additional questions. Please also refer to the Terms & Conditions for the External Referral Program.